YOU SPOKE, WE LISTENED!
INTRODUCING OUR NEW BEFORE AND AFTER CARE PROGRAMS
A REFERRAL INCENTIVE PROGRAM!
Every year, we conduct a parent survey asking how we can improve. For the past several years, we have had two requests made quite often: a before and after care program and a referral incentive program. Those were not options previously, but we are pleased to announce beginning this fall, both will be. We hope these programs will be beneficial to you and your families, and we hope you will make use of both!
Early Birds and Encore Programs
On Aug. 27 (our first full day of school), we will offer a before school program from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. now called Early Birds and an aftercare program from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. called Encore.
Both programs will be available for up to 30 students so if you are interested, we encourage you to register NOW!
Here are the details:
• The cost to students registered for the extended care program for the full semester will be charged $8 per hour with late fees for delays in pick-up.
• There will be a $12 per hour charge for students who sign up for extended care on an as needed basis.
• Preference will be given to those signing up for permanent spots, but some openings will be available for week-to week sign-ups.
• Early Birds and Encore are services offered by the Preschool, but not an extension of the preschool curriculum.
• Sign up is available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
Referral Incentive Program
From July 31st through October 30st, anyone who refers a new student to the EBPC Preschool, and then that student is registered for the 2018-19 school year, will receive a $25 tuition credit or a $25 Target gift card. To earn this credit, please make sure that the new family mentions your name at the time of registration. We encourage you to start sharing the good news and exciting happenings at EBPC today so you can make use of this incentive program as soon as you can!